Put PEP in your Step!
The penis can be enlarged and rejuvenated using platelet derived growth factors (Platelet-Rich Plasma)
Rejuvenate Your Love Life
Safe, natural, effective…painless!
- Immediately larger
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis (Peyronie’s disease)
- Increase penis blood circulation for a healthier organ
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better)
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes)
- Increase size by design (Can concentrate PRP anywhere on the penis for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids)
- No lumpiness or scar tissue
- Minimal pain
PEP is not available in all locations.
The PEP Treatment
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge to separate and capture the platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
- The PRP is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis.
How many treatments will I need to see results?
Treatment plans for sexual wellness are tailored to suit each man’s individual needs and every man’s experience with the PEP protocol will vary. The general protocol calls for one shot every 6-8 weeks for up to 3 shots. Although some men see a change on the day of treatment, the full benefit of the PEP protocol takes some weeks depending on the specific case. All of these variables will be discussed in detail during your first consultation.
Is the PEP injection painful?
Reports from those receiving the shot is that it is not painful. Lidocaine cream is used in many dermal treatments to numb the skin for injection purposes. It is a proven numbing agent that performs well. If there is discomfort after the treatment tylenol or ibuprofen is sufficient for relief.
Is there any downtime after the PEP injection?
Any activity including sports and sexual intercourse can be resumed the same day as treatment.
How long does it last after getting the full PEP treatment?
The PEP injection is typically one part of a comprehensive treatment plan for sexual wellness. Smokers have challenges with cellular regeneration, as do diabetics, plus testosterone levels and general health all impact results. Generally, the treatment can be repeated every 12-18 months.